- Follow-up care after a hospital stay
- Arranging ambulant house care
- Organizing medication and aid devices
- Family care
- Short-term care, day care
- Placement in a sanatorium
- Introduction to rehabilitation measures
- Advice and assistance in filling out insurance applications, social welfare laws and the rights for care
- Cancer counseling
- Psycho-social counseling and care of patients and their family
- Assistance and support in dealing with illness
- Family counseling and support
- Initiation of administrative care
- Durable power of attorney/ patient’s will
We see ourselves as an extension of medical, nursing and therapeutic care.
We especially want to support all those involved during this particular situation, because the social aspects of an illness effect convalescence and the ability to cope with disease.
Besides pointing out the various services, it is important to us to develop and activate your own health enhancing strengths.